1. Mount the stay adjuster with eye on top of the furler with the eye pointed aft.
2. Mount the wheel to the lowest eye in the stay adjuster.
3. Mount the furler on top of the bridle connector.
4. Mount the cleat on starboard using the mounting plate. Make sure the cleat is parallel to the front crossbar before tightening the screws.
5. Furl the rope manually by turning the outer part of the furling base.
6. Thread the end of the rope through the furling cleat on the front crossbar.
7. Knot the ball to the rope.