1. Use the two jib cunningham lines and the 18mm T2 block.
2. Feed the one end of the jib cunningham line (long) through the small clam cleat.
3. Feed the other end of the line through the bullet sheave located on the dolphin striker rod underneath the front beam.
4. Feed it through the T2 18mm block, return through the bullet sheaves.
5. Feed the line through the clam cleat.
6. Knot the jib cunningham line (short) with a bowline to the T2 18mm block.
7. Feed the line through the cheek block (from bottom to top).
8. Thread the line through the tack eye of the jib.
9. Tie the line off to the bowsprit.