– Flathead screwdriver
1. Use the two jib cunningham lines and the 18mm T2 block.
2. Un-knot the shock cord from the clam cleat on the starboard side, and attach one end of the jib cunningham line (long) to the shock cord with two bowlines.
3. Feed the other end of the jib cunningham line (long) through the small clam cleat.
4. Feed the line through the bullet sheaves located on the dolphin striker rod underneath the front beam.
5. Feed it through the T2 18mm block, and return through the bullet sheaves.
6. Un-knot the shock cord from the small clam cleat on the port side.
7. Feed the line through the clam cleat and attach the shock cord to the line with two bowlines.
8. Knot the jib cunningham line (short) with a bowline to the T2 18mm block.
9. Feed the line through the cheek block (from bottom to top).