Option A: Spinnaker sheet blocks for wing trampoline
1. Attach the two Carbo 40mm single/swivel blocks to the loops on both sides located at the front of the trampoline (see A).
Option B: Spinnaker sheet blocks non wing trampoline
1. Attach the two Carbo 40mm single/swivel blocks to the eyelets on the starboard and port of the front beam.
Spinnaker sheet ratchet block on hull
1. Attach the 57 mm Carbo ratchmatic single spinnaker blocks on the strap eyes on the hull.
2. Tie the spinnakerblock shockcord between the spinnakerblocks.
Spinnaker sheet rings
1. Tie a 15mm ring to one end of the shock cord. See E.
2. Feed the shock cord through the eyelet from above and pull the shock cord to the other side and feed it through the eyelet from below.
3. Attach a 15 mm ring to the end of the shock cord.
Spinnaker halyard ring front trampoline
1. Attach a 15mm stainless steel ring to the front starboard side of the trampoline.
2. Thread the white line 3 times through the grommets and the ring.
3. Tie the block tie to itself using a double overhand knot.
Spinnaker halyard rings
1. Tie a 15mm ring to the end of the shock cord.
2. Feed the shock cord through the port eyelet from above (see D).
3. Pull the shock cord underneath the rear beam to the last trampoline button on the starboard (See F).
4. Attach the shock cord with a bowline on the tramp lace rear (See F).
5. Repeat these steps for the starboard eyelet.
Spinnaker halyard block trampoline
1. Attach a 29mm carbo single fixed asymmetric block on the middle of the trampoline as shown in B.
Spinnaker halyard cleat on the mast
1. Install the 40mm Carbo pivoting lead block. The cleat is facing downwards.