1. Slide the front of the trampoline into the front beam track.
2. Tie one end of the line to the most forward grommet in the trampoline.
3. Lead the other end through the eyelet, the other grommet, and back through the eye strap.
4. The remainder of the line threads through the trampoline aft.
5. Make a loop in the line.
6. Thread the loose end through the eye strap, the loop, and the forward grommet.
7. Repeat for the other side of the catamaran.
8. Tension the side cable and tie the line away.