1. Loop the laces using the trampoline tie buttons.
2. Tension the line slightly and secure it temporarily.
3. Tie the side lace line on the starboard side to the forward loop closest to the front beam.
4. Feed the line through the loops from top to bottom.
5. Loop around the bolt and continue underneath the line.
6. Tension the line slightly.
7. Tie the lacing line temporarily with a half-hitch knot at the last loop.
8. The beginning of the port side is a reflection of the starboard side.
9. Feed the line through the loops from bottom to top.
10. Loop around the bolt and continue above the line.
11. Tension the line slightly and tie it temporarily at the last loop.
12. Now fully tension the trampoline sideways from front to rear.
13. To secure the line, feed it underneath the second loop and tie the lacing line with half-hitch knots.
14. Continue until you reach the end of the line and install a security knot.
15. Tension the trampoline loop by loop from front to rear.
16. After tightening, go two buttons back to secure the line.
17. Tie the rear lacing line with a half-hitch knot. Continue until you reach the end of the line.