Long nose plier
1. Un-install the self-tacking jib track from the front crossbar.
2. Insert both front flaps of the trampoline between the dolphin striker and the front beam. Insert the flaps from the front to the back of the catamaran.
3. Insert the starboard flap inside the track on the beam.
4. Push the 6mm trampoline tie-rod into the track through the sleeve in the trampoline.
5. Push the rod to the middle, insert the port flap into the track and push the rod further through the port sleeve.
6. Use the 8mm rear beam tie-rod to push the 6mm tie-rod the last 30cm into the track.
7. Position both flaps to keep both the pre-installed sheaves clear.
8. Wrap the trampoline around the front crossbar. Make sure the six cutouts fit the bases of the self-tacking jib track.
9. Insert the trampoline tie-rod into the sleeve on the rear of the trampoline.
10. Loop the rear lacing line through the tie-rod, as shown in the picture below. Start at the port side of the trampoline.
11. Re-install the self-tacking jib track. Pay attention to the different lengths of the clevis pins.
12. Continue from 1.3.3 trampoline tensioning.