1. Lace one end of the line through both holes of the stop block.
2. Then over the middle of the block and through the loop just created.
3. Feed the line back through the same loop but don’t pull it through entirely. This should leave a loop.
4. Tie the used end of the rope off with a figure 8 knot.
5. Feed the free end of the line through the eye in the trapeze wire.
6. Tie this end to the metal part of the can’t miss trapeze ring using an overhand knot.
7. Tie the line off with a figure 8 knot.