1. Hook the S-hook on the jib, make sure the upper hook is facing the mast.
2. When closing the zipper, make sure the halyard is zipped in the luff of the sail. Hoist the jib in small episodes in order to zip down.
3. Hoist the jib until the S-hook is pulled through the ring.
4. Gently pull the jib down to lock the S-hook in the ring.
5. Install the jib downhaul line by feeding it through the eyelet, wrapping it around the pole, and fixating it to the base with a bowline.
6. Wrap the velcro tape around the front turnbuckle.
7. Attach the jib sheet small to the clew of the sail.