– Wrench 11mm
1. Detach the bowsprit if installed.
2. Check if the mast pin is in the mast foot.
3. Undo the tension of the shroud adjusters. Set them to their maximum length.
4. – Person 1 Holds the mast forward pulling on the trapeze lines.
– Person 2 Remove the tape and release the forestay from the turnbuckle.
5. – Person 1 Guides the mast by hanging easily on the trapeze lines.
– Person 2 Lowers the mast, twist the mast with one spreader arm facing downwards. Making sure the mast foot doesn’t hit the front beam.
6. – Person 1 Hangs backward lowering the mast.
– Person 2 Lowers the mast with one spreader arm facing downwards.
7. – Person 1 Holds the mast up with one spreader arm facing downwards, so the mast base doesn’t hit the crossbar.
– Person 2 Pulls the pin out of the mast base and takes the mast of the mast ball. Put the mast gently on the crossbar.