1. Make a knot in the mainsheet.
2. Feed the split end through the traveler car as shown in the picture.
3. Make sure the line splits after passing through the traveler’s car.
4. Knot the ends to the strap eyes. Make sure the traveler’s car is in the middle of the rear crossbar.
5. Move the traveler car to the side, a few centimeters away from the red traveler stop, and replace the knot from step 1 towards the cleat on the traveler, making sure the car is not able to hit the (security) end stop.
6. Attach the mainsheet blocks to the traveler’s eyelet.